Welcome to Dean Cheesman's Blog

So it turns out that I'm one of those people who only posts once or twice a month, but I do read a ton of blogs every day and I "share" the posts I like. So be sure to check out my "shared items" on the right side of the blog. Also, be sure to check out what music i'm listening to on my last.fm page and feel free to click the chat link to talk to me. 

Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 Wrap-up: My List of RSS Feeds

So I went a bit overboard with my RSS feeds this year and have somehow collected 238 feeds. I'm planning a cut back for the new year, but here's the full list in alphabetical order.












































































































































































































































1 comment:

d said...

Hey mate, thanks for subscribing to the Resist Today product feed. Usually we add new products every few months since we're just a tiny shop of artists.

In case you missed it, check this timelapse movie of a screen printing session for some one-of-a-kind wallets: http://vimeo.com/5276201