Welcome to Dean Cheesman's Blog

So it turns out that I'm one of those people who only posts once or twice a month, but I do read a ton of blogs every day and I "share" the posts I like. So be sure to check out my "shared items" on the right side of the blog. Also, be sure to check out what music i'm listening to on my last.fm page and feel free to click the chat link to talk to me. 

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Provo Acoustic Sessions Video

This is something I've been working on for the last two months with a couple buddies. We've got the videos on Facebook, Vimeo, blip.tv, and have a pocast feed which doesn't show up in the podcast directory yet (it will soon), but you can go ahead and subscribe in iTunes by going to the 'Advanced' menu in iTunes and selecting 'Subscribe to Podcast' then use this link: http://provoacoustic.blip.tv/rss/itunes . Otherwise you can just always come back to this article and check out the videos.



No comments: