Welcome to Dean Cheesman's Blog

So it turns out that I'm one of those people who only posts once or twice a month, but I do read a ton of blogs every day and I "share" the posts I like. So be sure to check out my "shared items" on the right side of the blog. Also, be sure to check out what music i'm listening to on my last.fm page and feel free to click the chat link to talk to me. 

Monday, August 18, 2008

Something's Not Right


I was in California a week ago and was surprised to see that gas near the beach in LA was about the same as the gas prices in Provo. Then today I saw this graph.... WTF?

2 comments:

brikon said...

Usually Utah is the slowest to react to prices of gas. When prices spike every where else Utah's are still lower. When it drops suddenly our prices are still high. This whole analogy is also true for the fashion industry out here. The kids out here are still wearing stuff from last summer, everyone else is wearing stuff from this summer.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...When we moved here i noticed that gas was only a cent or two cheaper. AND when I back to SD a few weeks ago, it was cheaper than what we're paying for here. It's pretty much disgusting