Welcome to Dean Cheesman's Blog

So it turns out that I'm one of those people who only posts once or twice a month, but I do read a ton of blogs every day and I "share" the posts I like. So be sure to check out my "shared items" on the right side of the blog. Also, be sure to check out what music i'm listening to on my last.fm page and feel free to click the chat link to talk to me. 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Favorite Movies




I have been using Netflix now for a while and have tried my best to rate as many movies as possible to help Netflix make suggestions for movies I will want to watch. After being asked last night by my friends Steve and McCall I was inspired to post a list here of my favorite movies. Lucky for you it is in RSS form so if you want to be updated any time I rate a movie with 5 stars (out of 5) on Netflix it will show up.

Dean's Favorite Movies (and TV Shows)

No comments: